Terms and Conditions
Our company fareanywhere.com is brand name of Fare Anywhere LTD. Any person willing to book must be over 18 years. Please read all the policy of the company, as these conditions apply to all the bookings.
Least possible payment is of 100 pound advance to hold onto ticket which is non-refundable in any condition. Tickets will be issued after full payment. Payment will be pay directly into our business account through cash, BACS. If you want to pay through card, our agents will send you payment link, but make sure that the name of the card holder and passenger will match. No cheque will be acceptable for urgent purchase.
Changes on bookings
- Changes for anything must be given in writing through email.
- If you want to re issue or change of date before issuing ticket, this will cost £100 plus fare difference. Or if changes after issuing ticket £120 plus charges of airline permitting.
- If you want to change the name on the ticket, it will count as cancellation as name changes are not done if ticket is issued.
- Most of the issued tickets are not refundable if passenger missed or cancel intentionally, but in abnormal circumstances like Covid, Refund of the tickets will issue as per airline policy. If the passenger raised request about refund, our agents will let the passenger know cancellation and refund amount of the cancelled ticket.
- Issued tickets refund took almost 7-12 weeks but it may take longer too.
- Refundable amount of cancelled tickets will be made after receiving money from the concerned airline. No interest will be paid.
- Refund will be given to same bank account or card that used for payment before.
- After one year, returning of ticket will be categorized as expired.
Request of cancellation before issuing ticket must be in written form, also it will cost £100 as cancellation charges and remaining money will refund after 4 to 5 working days. After issuing ticket, £120 will deduct plus airline cancellation charges, remaining amount will subject to airline refund policy.
In incomplete payment, advance deposit will only responsible for booking not for the fare and tax which can be change anytime before issuing a ticket. Already issued tickets will not affected by this policy.
Any issue or complained must be submitted in the written form to our complain department or you can email us. Complain on phone will not consider for processing.
Health, Passport, Visa
Passenger must have a valid passport, all the necessary documents including transit visas, plus all the health certificate. In any event, if client refused permission to enter any country due to incorrect information or documentation, we are not responsible for any compensation. We recommended you to please check foreign advice for your destination.
Please check UK government UK travelling advice at www.gov.uk.
- All the passengers travelling must have covid-19 negative certificate before departure to be accepted on the flight.
- You should ensure that your Covid test will be valid on date of travelling. Or more information, call our agent to get all the updates. We are not responsible if you are unable to provide valid date certificate. If your flight cancelled by airline, you will get another available flight free of cost.
Incase of cancellation of your ticket due to unusual reason which is not in our control, we will not give any compensation. It includes pandemic, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, natural disaster etc.