We understand and acknowledge the prominence of your personal information. We are committed to your privacy and protect your details according to GDPR rules.
1. What type of information do we gather and why?
As travel agents, we need to gather, use and disclose some information for performing our duty. It includes naming, making, and managing travel bookings on the behalf of our valued customers.
The information is related to:
- Personal and contact details: title, customer’s full name, contact details (address, telephone, email address, etc.
- If any airline required a passport number, date of birth, and nationality details.
- Payment details: card number, security number, expiration date, cardholder name, etc.
- Frequent details like car rental details, hotel room number, etc.
- Dietary details and health problems for the service prospects'.
- Form filling on our website: email address, some other information about us so that we could keep you updated on our latest deals and products.
- Call recording for quality control or staff training.
- Social media details for further interaction with our valued customers
- IP address and cookies: When you access our website our servers may record data concerning your device and the network you are using to connect with us, including your IP address.
2. How will we gather your details?
We gather your details from the information which you shared during your relationship with us.
Data is gathered from different sources like:
- When you made any purchase or get an inquiry from us through phone, email, or website
- When you subscribe to us to receive marketing
- When you contact our customer service team
- When you register yourself for further promotions
In these conditions, we need to collect your details from a third party. It includes when a person
makes a travel booking on your behalf that includes travel appointments to be used by you. In
that case, we will depend on the authority of the person who is making the travel booking to act
on behalf of any other traveler.
3. Why do we use your details and what is the lawful basis
for doing so?
- For performing our duties as a travel agents. If you will not provide your information, we cannot make your booking. Personal and contact details are just to finalize your travel bookings which you filled on our site. This information includes payment details, passport number, date of birth, numerous flyer numbers, and dietary details.
- We use this information for direct marketing communications. It helps us to offer you relevant products, services, and hot deals. We use it for broader reasons, such as your travel confirmation and updates about your itinerary, and booking management and this permits us to contact you for customer service as well.
- We use your details for future services like special offers, new products or competitions, etc. For this, we provide information via emails, text messages, and data messages. If you don’t want this type of information, you may ask us in writing not to receive it. We gather your information for specific conditions. We gather and process your data with your consent. For instance, when you tick a box for getting email newsletters, your details may be used with your clear consent for sending you relevant promotional fares.
4. With whom do we share your details?
We may share your details with the following individuals:
- Primary suppliers: airlines, hotels, tour operators, transfer providers, cruise lines, car rental and activity providers who need to fulfill your travel booking
- A person who makes third-party reservations, deals on your behalf, professional analytics, and fraud preclusions.
- It is required or authorized by applicable law and fulfills our legal obligations.
For making your bookings: your details are shared with different airlines. For how much time do we keep your details in a file? Your details are retained as long as we required. Records are kept in line with legal and regulatory requirements.
Your rights when we process your data
Below are some rights that you have when we process your data. You have the right to;
- Confirm it while we are processing your details
- You can amend it if it is incorrect or incomplete
- Request us to delete your data if there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- Request that we eradicate your agreement
If you want to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us on email@example.com